Written by drTaji
Category: Islamic Healing - اسلامی علاج
Published: February 23 2012
Islamic Spiritual Healing is based on the knowledge extracted from Quran and Sunnah based on the concept of Seek, Send and Heal through Nur. Revealed and taught to us by the beloved friends of Allah Almighty and descended of Rasool Allah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam); Hazrat Syed Mohammed Baba Tajuddin Aulia Nagpuri (ra) and Hazrat Syedha Amma Bibi Marium Taji Waliyah (ra). People mostly deem Islamic Spiritual Healing as with Sufic Healing or Sufi Healing.
As aforementioned Ayat 57 (verse) of Chapter 10th Allah asserted that this Holy revelation of Allah is direction, healing, guidance and Mercy for believers. Let us first get to the basics of Islamic Spiritual Healing and their Divine Medicines in the Light of Holy Book Quran,
- Direction means how to use this Holy Divine Medicines and supplications.
- Healing for diseases in our breasts which also can be translated as diseases in our body. Weather they are physiological, psychological or sociological.
- Guidance--how to prevent, relief and cure.
- and Mercy "Rhamat" means Nur of Allah. As Allah Almighty is Nur (Divine Light) so as His Mercy. Which is the key and the fundamental power, energy and essence for the existence of every being that exists within all the heavens and earth.
Hence it is logically proved even on various places in Holy Quran that Islamic Spiritual Healing indeed exists. Islamic way of Healing in west is renowned as Sufic Healing and Sufi Healing.
What Treatment Hopes to Accomplish?
Islamic Spiritual Healing has been practiced since the dawn of history. This positive energy sophisticated yet miraculous form of healing by Nur or Noor is sure cure for all kinds of Physiological, Psychological and Sociological problems, disorders or diseases if manipulated properly. It is a complete natural holistic soul mind body healing. There are literally over-the-counter divine medicines, and their alleged benefits cover just about every disease imaginable.
The Islamic Spiritual Healing is used in two ways: as a supplement with/to a conventional medicines or as a substitute for conventional or any alternative medicines. When used as complementary medicine it do speed up healing process remarkably.
You can consider Islamic Spiritual Healing for all kind of choric, acute diseases or auto-immune diseases. Even through Islamic Spiritual Healing we have cured may those aliments which are still not unknown or incurable by new sciences.
By this form of treatment we have successfully cured people suffering from Voodoo, Black Magic, Sahar, Jinn's, Evil eye, Curses, Hexes, Jinxes, Negative Magic Spells, Destructive Magic Spell, Harmful Magic Spells and so on.
How the Treatments Are Done?
The treatments vary widely, depending on the individual practitioner and the style of Islamic Spiritual Healing. Most practitioners perform at least a partial physical and metaphysical examination at the first visit. After diagnosing a suitable healing or therapy is prescribed.
Treatment Time: The length of each session varies from practitioner to practitioner and depends upon the nature of disease, but usually ranges from 30 to 45 minutes. The first session may last longer.
Treatment Frequency: This varies according to the problem. You may start out with several treatments per week, then taper to weekly or less often. Duration may range from a few treatments for acute, temporary problems to regularly scheduled treatments over several months for chronic conditions.
Treatments vary according to the diagnosis, but include;
- Islamic Prayers known as Salat,
- Islamic conversational medicine "Tibb an-Nabawi" - the all-natural methods of healing described first by Beloved Prophet Muhammad Rasool Allah (sallal laahu alaihi wasallam) 1400 years ago.
- Zikr, the Divine remembrance, These are the core of Divine Medicines.
- And other Islamic Healing methods.
- The treatment many be single or mélange of different physical or spiritual approaches. But all of them will be derived from Islamic way of Healing.Besides all, we (Islamic Doctors / practitioners / Spiritual Healers) have our own way of diagnosing, treating and prescribing Divine medicines under the administration of Ummah Tajia® Trust for details read your Anti-Shirk Policy.
It is all holistic and natural healing. As it is all extracted from the Holy Divination and Sunnah Islamic Spiritual Healing is notably free of side effects. Infect, it's often turned to by people seeking a respite from the side effects of conventional medicines and for the people lose hope from life.
Nevertheless, it showed be considered that even thou it is harmless, but some complex method of treatments like Wazaif, Chil'lah or Amals are not advised to be done without the permission or supervision of a perfect practitioners.
Online Services offered by Islamic Healing,
At our Islamic Healing centers we offer absent distant treatment.
- Healing by Gem stone is also offered by Islamic Healings. For details go to Stones.
- People in seek of spiritual development and purification can access our service Islah. Psychic Healing is also offered.
NOTE: If healing help is requested, please understand that all those associated with this page strongly believe and advocate that regular medical help and advice from the subject's doctor (s) should continue to be sought and followed. Further please read General Agreement.
Divine Light means Nûr or Nur or Noor or Nuur all are correct